Friday 30 August 2019

Week 4 part 3

Lastly below are the two tips I send out via email each week and for the new followers, this is a weekly bet that over the season will be in profit. But up to yet we have not won. Therefore we have a record of no wins from 5 lots of fixtures. But please, do not judge me on weekly results. It’s still early in the season and it will settle down during September and hopefully grab our first win.

We also have a Banker bet. This is just a single on one match that I think gives the best value. Although last week was the first week and I tipped Spurs to beat Newcastle at home and they lost at 1.33 I think it was. So we start again.

This weeks Banker is, Woking to beat Barrow in the National League at 2.20. Because we lost last week we start again at £5. It’s a risky first bet, but like I’ve said, it’s very hard this week.

Good luck everyone this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment